15 Nov 2023
Looking for a Student Fellow for Communication and Administration (20-30%)
The World Trade Institute is currently looking for a Student Fellow for Communication and Administration (20 - 30%, starting January 2024 or upon agreement). Application deadline: 30 November 2023
The WTI team is looking for a student fellow, who can assist the WTI team with tasks related to communication and administration activities, such as social media, updating email lists, assist with WTI' Alumni network, marketing of WTI's programmes and courses, event management and further administrative tasks.
Responsibilities for this position include assisting with website content and editing; support with social media outreach and activities such as post news on the WTI's website; update and maintain mailing lists and databases; as well as assist with marketing WTI's programme, courses and events.
- Bachelor's degree desired (preferably in Communications, Linguistics etc.)
- Excellent communication skills in English and German
- Experience with social media platforms and with marketing to an international audience
- Ability to work in team as well as independently
- Interest and experience in working in an academic environment
- Knowledge of topics related to international trade, political science, and international relations
- Students should have a valid working permit from a Swiss University (if non-Swiss citizens).
The WTI provides an international, multicultural atmosphere as well as flexible working hours, modern infrastructure and attractive options for employees.
The salary follows the guidelines of the University of Bern and depends on the qualification of the successful candidate.
The deadline for applications is 30 of November 2023.
Please send your application (including CV, motivational letter, diploma copies, possible references) electronically in one PDF file to Karin Rosenberg: Karin.firstname.lastname@example.org