25 Jun 2021
Register for the Society of International Economic Law (SIEL)'s Seventh Global Conference
From 7 to 9 July 2021, the Society of International Economic Law (SIEL) organises its Seventh Global Conference. Previous SIEL conferences were held in Washington D.C. (2018), Johannesburg (2016), Bern (2014), Singapore (2012), Barcelona (2010), and Geneva (2008). Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this conference will be held online.
Bocconi University in Milan is SIEL’s academic partner for, and the digital host of, this conference. The central theme of the 2021 Conference is Rethinking Global Economic Governance. The three-day programme of the conference includes 28 panels on a wide range of international economic law topics as well as five high-level roundtable discussions on:
- Multi-, Pluri- and Unilateralism in Trade Policy in the 2020s;
- The Future of International Investment Regulation;
- The Rule of Law and the Role of Lawyers in International Economic Governance in the 21st Century;
- The Global Minimum Tax Initiative; and
- The Great Carbon Border Adjustment Debate.
For the detailed conference programme and information on how to register, please click here.