6 Jul 2021
Reminder: Register for the Society of International Economic Law (SIEL)'s Seventh Global Conference
From 7 to 9 July 2021, the biggest event of the year on the international economic law agenda: the Global SIEL Conference on Rethinking Global Economic Governance!
On the programme of this three-day online conference are 35 events, including high-level roundtable discussions on:
- The Global Minimum Tax Initiative;
- Multi-, Pluri- and Unilateralism in Trade Policy in the 2020s;
- The Great Carbon Border Adjustment Debate;
- The Future of International Investment Regulation; and
- The Rule of Law and the Role of Lawyers in the 21st Century.
For details on the programme and registration, please see