20 Jan 2021
(CLOSED) We are hiring!
The WTI is looking for a Student Assistant for the Graduate School (up to 20%). The starting date for this position is 1 April 2021 (negotiable).
*Please keep in mind that we only accept applications from students who are currently enrolled at Universities Bern, Neuchâtel or Fribourg*
In co-operation with the Programme Administrator, you will be responsible for organising the weekly course modules of our Master of International Law and Economics. This includes the preparation of course materials, administrative tasks, co-ordination with and support of lecturers and interaction with the international group of students on logistical questions.
The successful candidate will have
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent, preferably in Law, Economics or Political Sciences
- Excellent oral and written English proficiency
- German preferably
- Ability, interest and cultural sensitivity to work in a highly diverse and international environment
- Interest in questions related to the international economy, world trade, international politics and globalisation
- Very good social and communication skills
- Ability to work in a structured, efficient and independent way and be keen to cope with new challenges
- Strong office applications skills (MS Word, MS Excel, Email, Internet searches, web-edition, ILIAS, KSL)
- Student BENEFRI
- Swiss nationality or valid Swiss work permit
The starting date for the position is 1 April 2021 (negotiable). To apply, please send your application in English (including a cover letter, a short CV, and two letters of recommendation or employer’s references) to the Director of Administration, Margrit Vetter, by email: email@example.com. The closing date for receipt of applications is 1 February 2021.
Find more details in the official job advert linked below.